Premier New Car Detail consists of a single stage machine polish which is where you will start to see the benefits of professional detailing. This service is intended as prep before a Nanolex protective coating or to remove very light dealer marring. All painted surfaces will undergo a very fine machine polish using a finishing polish and pad. This service will extract the sharpest possible finish out of your vehicle before your chosen protection is applied.
This service is suitable for a new vehicle which does not suffer from heavy swirling or random deep scratches.
- Wheels/tyres and arches cleaned with various brushes.
- Wheel iron & tar deposits and staining removed
- Vehicle pre-rinsed to remove loose dirt
- Lower parts of the vehicle soaked in APC
- Rinsed & application of snow foam to the whole vehicle
- Rinsed then window rubbers, badges and gaps cleaned with APC and a dedicated soft detailing brush
- Door shuts and fuel flap cleaned with APC and a dedicated soft detailing brush
- Thorough pressure rinse.
- Exterior bodywork surfaces washed using the 2 bucket method
- Tar safely removed from all exterior surfaces
- Iron contamination safely removed from all exterior surfaces
- Whole vehicle clayed with a clay to remove remaining bonded surface
- Vehicle given a final rinse, brought inside, and then towel and blown dried using plush microfibre towels and a warm air blower
- All exterior paintwork inspected and assessed using different lighting sources and a paint depth gage
- Edges, badges, number plates and delicate trim masked or removed.
- Single stage refining polish carried out to remove light swirls and marring.
- Head and tail lights enhanced.
- Paintwork degreased using an IPA to remove polishing oils to show true finish.
- Glass polished using Nanolex Glass Polish.
- Exhaust tips polished using Britmax Metal Twins
- Protection applied to all painted surfaces. (Nanolex Paint & Alloy Sealant)
- Single coat of Nanolex Paint & Alloy Sealant applied to wheel faces
- Tyres and plastic wheel arches dressed
- Durable Nanolex trim dressing applied to all black plastic trim
- Windows treated with a single coat of Nanolex Urban Sealant FINISHING
- Final wipe with detailing spray ready for collection
- Final wipe with Nanolex Final spray ready for collection
Prices from £250
*Prices shown are “prices from £…” The price may vary depending on vehicles’ size/ condition – heavily pitted, soiled, badly scratched etc. All work is to be carried out at our detailing bay in Horden, Co Durham
Premier Bolt on’s
- Basic Interior Valet From £30+
- Interior Deep Steam Clean From £250+
- Wheels Removel & Seal Using Nanolex Paint & Alloy SealantFrom £150+
- Cabriolet Hood Cleaned & Protected From £150+
- Nanolex paint & alloy paint protection From £95+
- Nanolex SiShield ultimate paint protection From £120+
- Nanolex Si3D ultimate paint protection From £195+
- Nanolex Si3D HD ultimate paint protection From £295+
- Nanolex Ultra Glass Sealant From £60+
- Engine Bay Cleaned From £40+