Premier Minor Correction Detail consists of a two stage machine correction aiming for around 80% Correction to remove unsightly swirl marks and slightly deeper scratches. The initial ‘cutting’ stage will remove the majority of your swirls and scratches, followed by the second ‘refining’ stage which will remove any marks left from the cutting stage and add incredible gloss to the finish. This service will highly rejuvenate the overall appearance of your vehicle.
- Wheels/tyres and arches cleaned with various brushes.
- Wheel iron & tar deposits and staining removed
- Vehicle pre-rinsed to remove loose dirt
- Lower parts of the vehicle soaked in APC
- Rinsed & application of snow foam to the whole vehicle
- Rinsed then window rubbers, badges and gaps cleaned with APC and a dedicated soft detailing brush
- Door shuts and fuel flap cleaned with APC and a dedicated soft detailing brush
- Thorough pressure rinse.
- Exterior bodywork surfaces washed using the 2 bucket method
- Tar safely removed from all exterior surfaces
- Iron contamination safely removed from all exterior surfaces
- Whole vehicle clayed with a clay to remove remaining bonded surface
- Vehicle given a final rinse, brought inside, and then towel and blown dried using plush microfibre towels and a warm air blower
- All exterior paintwork inspected and assessed using different lighting sources and a paint depth gauge
- Edges, badges, number plates and delicate trim masked or removed.
- Single cutting stage to remove the majority of paintwork defects.
- Refining stage to remove any machine marring and increase clarity and gloss
- Head and tail lights enhanced.
- Paintwork degreased using an IPA to remove polishing oils to show true finish.
- Glass polished using Nanolex Glass Polish.
- Exhaust tips polished using Britmax Metal Twins.
- Protection applied to all painted surfaces. (Nanolex Paint & Alloy Sealant)
- Single coat of Nanolex Paint & Alloy Sealant applied to wheel faces.
- Tyres and plastic wheel arches dressed.
- Durable Nanolex trim dressing applied to all black plastic trim.
- Windows treated with a single coat of Nanolex Urban Sealant FINISHING
- Final wipe with detailing spray ready for collection.
- Final wipe with Nanolex Final spray ready for collection
Prices from £600
*Prices shown are “prices from £…” The price may vary depending on vehicles’ size/ condition – heavily pitted, soiled, badly scratched etc. All work is to be carried out at our detailing bay Wingate, Co Durham
Premier Bolt on’s
- Basic Interior Valet From £30+
- Interior Deep Steam Clean From £250+
- Wheels Removal & Sealed Using Sealant of Choice – £200
- Cabriolet Hood Cleaned & Protected From – £150+
- Nanolex SiShield ultimate paint protection – £120+
- Nanolex Si3D ultimate paint protection – £195+
- Nanolex Si3D HD ultimate paint protection – £295+
- Nanolex Ultra Glass Sealant – £60
- Engine Bay Cleaned – £70