The Premier Enhancement Detail is designed to improve the overall appearance of your vehicle’s exterior by giving it a unique one stage machine polish to leave a silky smooth surface in preparation for the protection thus meaning the vehicle is easy to maintain for anywhere between 6 to 12 months. Although this is a one stage polish I must point out that this option has a very little correction element to it.
- Wheels/tyres and arches cleaned with various brushes.
- Wheel iron & tar deposits and staining removed
- Vehicle pre-rinsed to remove loose dirt
- Lower parts of the vehicle soaked in APC
- Rinsed & application of snow foam to the whole vehicle
- Rinsed then window rubbers, badges and gaps cleaned with APC and a dedicated soft detailing brush
- Door shuts and fuel flap cleaned with APC and a dedicated soft detailing brush
- Thorough pressure rinse.
- Exterior bodywork surfaces washed using the 2 bucket method
- Tar safely removed from all exterior surfaces
- Iron contamination safely removed from all exterior surfaces
- Whole vehicle clayed with a clay to remove remaining bonded surface
- Vehicle given a final rinse, brought inside, and then towel and blown dried using plush microfibre towels and a warm air blower
- All exterior paintwork given an polish via dual action polisher.
- Glass polished using a duel action polisher and Nanolex Glass Polish.
- Exhaust tips polished using Britmax Metal Twins.
- Protection applied to all painted surfaces. (Nanolex Paint & Alloy Sealant or Synthetic Wax)
- Single coat of Nanolex Paint & Alloy Sealant or AM Wheel Wax applied to wheel faces.
- Tyres and plastic wheel arches dressed.
- Durable trim dressing applied to all black plastic trim.
- Windows treated with a single coat of Nanolex Urban Sealant or AM Rain FINISHING
- Final wipe with detailing spray ready for collection.
Prices from £390
*Prices shown are “prices from £…” The price may vary depending on vehicles’ size/ condition – heavily pitted, soiled, badly scratched etc. All work is to be carried out at our detailing bay in Horden, Co Durham
Premier Bolt on’s
- Basic Interior Valet From £30+
- Interior Deep Steam Clean From £250+
- Wheels Removal & Sealed Using Sealant of Choice – £200
- Cabriolet Hood Cleaned & Protected From – £150+
- Nanolex SiShield ultimate paint protection – £120+
- Nanolex Si3D ultimate paint protection – £195+
- Nanolex Si3D HD ultimate paint protection – £295+
- Nanolex Ultra Glass Sealant – £60
- Engine Bay Cleaned – £70